Musical entertainment is an integral part of your wedding, and the DJ is even more important than the music.
The DJ sets the wedding tone, keeps the party flowing, and interacts with your guests.
Steve’s DJ Service has provided musical entertainment at over 1000’s of events since it started in 1982.. Rest assured, you get the Top-Level Service you expect when hiring a Premier DJ.
We will work with you to coordinate the music that reflects your personalities ensuring each important detail is addressed, and our state of the art equipment ensure we can expedite your musical wishes beautifully.
From your dinner music, first dance, to the closing song, we will help to craft those perfectly orchestrated musical memories for you and your guests to smile about for years to come!
Allow us the opportunity to make your wedding day unforgettable.
1. Our “Easy Communication Policy” allow our clients to contact us through Email, Phone, or even Text Message. With this policy, we allow a 24 hour window for all communication. This means that if a client reaches out to us and is unable to make contact, we respond within 24 hours. We understand the importance of constant contact and availability in order to maintain a stress free client relationship.
2. We don’t just DJ, we help our clients plan their event to perfection. We are able to do this with not only the online planning tools available for each client, but also our meeting, messaging and discussion process. Each of our DJs are trained in performance etiquette and have strong customer service skills in order to help each client create the best possible experience.
3. Our ability to “Read The Crowd” and ensure that everyone at the event has an amazing time. We not only play great music for all ages, we make sure we are mixing it up all night long and not just playing for certain groups in certain sections of the night. We take requests from our clients and their guests if necessary, but we make sure we are constantly aware of the “vibe” and “flow” of the evening.
4. Working with other vendors to ensure the flow. Our team knows that everyone has a job to do. From the catering staff, to the photographers, and even the bartenders, we make sure everyone is in the loop of what events are taking place and when during the entire night. Yes, the DJ is an important part of the evening to ensure that everyone is having a wonderful experience. However, we work well with and respect all other vendors for each event.
5. Steve's DJ Service's Reputation. We already have a great reputation with previous clients and other wedding professionals. We have only been in the wedding industry since 1982. We feel that this gives us a very knowledgeable appeal to our clients. The care, and effort we put in to all events is what makes them a "Dancing Success"!.
All of this AND MORE is available for your big day!